Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I am Reborn?

In typical New Year's fashion, I'll whole-heartedly promise to update this space a little more frequently. No really. I will.

You can expect my Top of 2005 Music List by the end of this week.

Hmmm. In the meantime, a brief 2005 recap will do:

Kalamazoo is not as I remember it.
The people, thank god, still are.
That will not bring me back to Michigan though.
Sorry friends.

I never made it to Portland, OR.
JetBlue can be thanked for that.
Saw Vegas instead. What a depressing place.

Los Angeles was nice.
Stayed in a superlux hotel.
I've been spoiled.

Finally got new glasses to replace the super-glued clear frames.

Do not have the elusive tattoo yet. Still want it.

Do not have the elusive band started yet. Closer. Inching closer.

Yes, I still watch entirely too much television.
No replacement in the reality department, thank goodness.
Lots of basketball and hockey though...

Red Wings: 26-9-3 55pts.
Still a bit concerned.

Pistons: 24-4
Win the championship.
Do not go for 70+ wins.
Please.

More to come. No. Really.

No comments: