Thursday, February 20, 2003

Yesterday was such a wonderful day.
Although I didn't get up as early as I would have liked to, it was still wonderful due to the fact that the sun was shining brightly.
Allison and I went for a lengthy drive around Southwest Michigan.
Nothing of real excitement to report, but it was fun nevertheless.
We played an uproarious game of "which would you rather..."
The questions ranged from pretty gross; "Would you rather shit your pants in public or vomit all over the car?," to slightly more thought provoking; "Would you rather be Paul Ruebens or George W. Bush?"

Ebay has been filling my record collecting needs of late:
I've completed my Gang of Four discography,
added some of the Fall's early albums,
and picked up two relatively new releases for cheaper than new prices
(Both the new Komputer and Tarwater CDs)
Now if I could only track down a copy of My Bloody Valentine's "You Made Me Realise" EP for less than thirty dollars.

I might go out and try to start my moped today.
It's *SO* nice!!

No comments: