Friday, August 29, 2003

ooh, ohh... that's what i wanted to do!

okay, a little game/contest for y'all

The other day, in the shower, I started singing and it went a little something like this:

Oh yes, it's ladies night, and it feels alright, Oh yes, it's ladies night, Oh, what a night, Late December back in '63, Now it was January 1963, When Johnny came home with a gift for me, He said I bought it for you because I love you, and I bought it for you 'cuz it's your birthday too, They say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too, yeah, They say it's your birthday, We're gonna have a good time, I'm glad it's your birthday, Happy birthday to you, Yes we're going to a party party, I would like you to dance, Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, You can dance, For Inspiration, You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration, You bring feeling to my life, You're the Inspiration...

and when it got to that point... I had to make myself stop. Honestly. I had to force myself to stop.
Shake my head, hard.
Stop.

This is the contest: break the "song" apart into seperate pieces correctly, name the song and artist of each piece...
Win a "HUMAN JUKEBOX" button. Everyone can win, so don't post the answer in the comments.
E-mail me -- link is below.

Check the comment section as I will give hints, although I do think this one is pretty easy.

Oh, and don't be a party pooper and tell me I got the lyrics wrong... 'cuz I didn't.
It's my goddamn song.

No comments: