Friday, August 29, 2003

Problems:

* No Respect.
I am a well versed, highly experienced radio disc jockey. No one except for Josh Franta and Josh Upson seem to recognize
that. Am I really surprised that I probably won't have a show on WIDR this semester? No. Disappointed? Quite.
Still wish that I was a student at Western so I could leave my mark.
Still dread the thought of being a student at Western.

* Work.
This will ultimately be the final week that I have to work a six day work week. Hopefully...
I do need to stress the fact that a pay raise and possible job description change are a must. And Soon!
Still do enjoy the work... however frustrating the buracracy is.

Things in the works:

* Moped Army Hoodies

* Button Up // K-Zoo Badge Art

* G/F/S - (errr... No, not Gordon Food Service)


Listening to:

* The Constantines - Shine A Light and S/T
* The Talking Heads- Speaking in Tongues
* Tarwater - Dwellers on the Threshold

No comments: