Thursday, September 18, 2003

Strangely Satisfied

So, of late I've been feeling really good about myself.
Of course, I'm not getting as much done as I could be, but I feel I'm being a bit more productive and at least planning strategies for future plans.
Now if I could only successfully pass on my positive feelings and proaction to Miss AK.

I apologize for the fractured nature of the last three posts.
My brain has been running at full speed, and my scattered conversational thought process has dominated this page. I'm going to try my best to edit myself a little better.
Look for footnotes, headers, and more references.

If there were a place--in Kalamazoo, mind you--that played "good" music--the kind you could dance to, had a nice atmosphere--without having overpriced drinks... would you go and dance?

Do you buy CDs or records or are you a burner?

Do you read record reviews?

What bands do you want to see play here/or play here again--in Kalamazoo?

Listening to:
Wire - 154
Consonant - Love and Affliction -- ex-Mission of Burma, Bedhead, the New Year, Come, +Fuzzy

No comments: