Monday, September 18, 2006

Not A Fashion-Blog.

I swear my blog isn't turning into a social critique on fashion,
nor am I vying for a spot on the next season of Rachel Hunter's Style Me.

However.

WTF is up with the recent trend of gardening clogs. You know what I'm talking about, the solid colored, plastic hunks adorning everyone's feet these days.
I've seen kids as young as three and ladies my grandmother's age wearing them. They're the new unisex jelly shoe or Ugg... and they're definitely ugg...ly. There is nothing stylish about them. Sure, you can have a pair in every color under the rainbow and supposedly they're comfortable as hell; it doesn't mean that you should try to coordinate them with anything but your gardening outfit or wear them anywhere outside of a garden!

As I see it, there's a factory in the distance,
it's chugging out these mothers as quickly as it can.
A gigantic machine shitting them out in perfect form.
Someone dumping a vat of color into the machine everyonce in a while.
Poop. Poop. Poop. Shoe. Shoe. Shoe. Blue. Blue. Blue.
Poop. Poop. Poop. Shoe. Shoe. Shoe. Green. Green. Green.
... into infinity.

No comments: