Monday, May 02, 2005

taped up, nrrrd stylee

So, I broke my glasses at work the other day.
I've settled down, but I wasn't very happy about it for a while.

I really liked my glasses and even though I've been seeing more and more clear frames about the town, I still thought mine to be quite "Mothersbough" and quite fetching on my face.

*sigh*

So, I've resorted back to my old wire frame glasses, which are fine... for now...
I was smart enough when I got my latest frames to get the old frames fitted with the current 'script making them viable until I find a suitable replacement for the broken pair glasses.

I don't think I'm going to go for clear glasses again, nor will I go back to the horn-rimmed/"birth control"/thick black plastic style frames.

Allison wants to see me in round wire frames -- I guess kinda like John Lennon's?
I had glasses like this in high school.

Mike has already suggested thick red frames ala 1970's Elton John... and I think I'll pass on that suggestion... as "fun" as it might be.

Any thoughts on a new style for Eric?
Send me pictures.

No comments: