Wednesday, November 12, 2003

and I quote...

"Fuck Boardwalk!"

-- Brian Mansberger

Tonite there was a spirtited game of Monopoly to be had.

While Josh Franta and I bowed out early... (too many easy real estate trades amongst my compeditors for my liking... and my pocket book.)
I did have an early and tight grasp on the Green and Yellow properties; as well a nice mixed package of other properties that others held pairs of, but I was not able to build houses and hotels quickly enough to make an impression on other's bankrolls before the aforementioned flood of easy real estate snatches.

Allison pulled it out with the slums and the heights. (Purple props. and Boardwalk/Park Place)
Those cemented her take over. At first she only had Med. and Baltic. Josh practically gave her Park Place... and somehow she managed to grab Boardwalk from me... The end was near...
Josh quickly fell to her and my precious Green and Yellow properties were soon to follow. Then both Utilites and all of the Railroads. It was a slow going affair as both Erin and Brian were very worthy opponents, but Allison pulled it off.

A nice victory.
A nice evening.


No comments: